Sunday, March 20, 2005

Walk down the calm road....

Walk down the calm road,
In darkness, in silence, but for
The song in my ears. Some genius,
Playing the tune of my heart.
I come to this bench. Seems like
The Gods must have sat here. So
Serene, unlike my mind. Boiling
With my desires, limited by
My perceptions, repenting my
Prejudices and mocking at all this.
As my fist crashes against the
Seat, the pain shafts through
To my head, the music mocks at my
Mute anger. My fist pays for my rush.
My silence pays for my emotions.
My anger pays for my passion.
My pain pays for my hunger.
What will I pay for this impotent rage?
To cross the line, to scale the wall.
To move up, like when I was born.
A new birth, a new being, a new meaning,
A new terms and a new world.
To think fresh, to start without a thought.

No comments: