Sunday, March 20, 2005

Breeze

Breeze, you come to me,
Refreshing and cleansing my soul,
In the cool, casual amble of yours,
Touching my senses, in causal
Sensuousness. In impertinent
Rudeness do you unnerve me, at
The moment that is desolate, my
Mind at its lonely sojourn. Would
This moment be less remembered,
Without you ruffling my hair, in
Gentle caring, as my cheeks go flush,
As my heart swells, at the thought
Of your equal, the gentle breeze that
Touched my calloused heart, the wood
Stock that it was, moved by the
Fragrant self, in one sweeping motion,
Off my feet and into the abyss of
Longing. Come to me, in pangs of
Swift pain, cutting through my soul,
Through pain am I shaped for you.
To your ever changing whims.
Turn into the monster that you can be,
Toss me into the unending twister,
Let me see ecstasy in the helplessness,
Of your mastery over me, as I give
In to the power of your hold.

No comments: