Monday, November 13, 2006

Disorganized

I am disorganized, in everything I do, everyday.

I drove my car, oops, my company car into the bumper of a bus this morning. I drove it to Trichy from Madurai. I left my luggage in the boot, and I forgot to take it out. Now the car is at the tinker’s shop and I am unable to find him!

I ordered for 10 passport size photos to apply for a driving license, but I haven’t got it from the studio for about 10 days.

My bus to Chennai tonight starts at 11 pm. I am still sitting in the dealership, not knowing how to kill the 4 hours in between.

I haven’t booked tickets for my travel next week.

I haven’t put money into my other bank account. A cheque could bounce in a couple of days.

I am getting married in January, but I don’t seem to have the money to pay for the big wedding. I could end up borrowing money. I haven’t saved in 5 months.

I feel like having a cup of tea now. But I am not going!

3 comments:

Sara said...

sometime order is not as exciting as disorder and in every disorder there is order..courtesy: chaos theory

Parthasarathy S said...

machi always chaos rules... when the whole world is seriously chaotic, it pays to go along...and you will find an order emerging out of that.

Jeyamurugan DG said...

Am not too sure if u can call yourself disorganized...as far as i am concerned your everythng but disorganized...

You forgot ur luggage - which u have admitted yourself.

U havent picked up the snaps - ur lazy or u havent found time, thnk i'll go with the former

you havent booked tickets for ur travel next week - u sound so demotivated....btw dont u have an agency to do that job for u???

U havent depostited money - thts lethargy (another word for lazy!!!)- u seem to be using hitech gadgets dude....havent u heard netbanking???!!???

u knw ur weddings coming...u sud have saved up...u were lazy and complacent...thts not freaking disorganized....

u didnt go to have a cup of tea - thts again freaking Laziness with a capital L...

so wat u need my friend is a nice big wack on ur butt to set things in order....

like i said, ur everything but disorganized :)